- A black hooded figure suddenly appeared behind her. She gasped and her brown eyes grew wide. Nathan watched helplessly as a small trickle of blood fell from her mouth.
- Other hooded figures appeared; their silver swords clutched upright against their chests. Nathan held tight to her lifeless body while trying to fight back the tears that swelled in his eyes. “No,” he cried. “No!”
- Nineteen-year-old Nathan Urye is supposed to be having a relaxing summer as a camp counselor but ever since he started having nightmares about a beautiful girl being hunted by flesh-clawing monsters, his life has been anything but normal.
- Soon, Nathan discovers that the sleepy college town of Cahokia Falls is far from ordinary when two unexplained deaths rock the town and campus. Who or what is behind the murders? Does it have anything to do with the newly-discovered cave symbol? And what about the spine-chilling campfire stories about ancient tribal beliefs and mystical legends?
- For Nathan Urye, things just keep getting creepier and creepier, and now it appears that everyone at camp is in danger…
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“The story starts interestingly, but was quite a waste of even the little bit of time I put into it. Couldn’t finish it There are grammatical issues and editing requirements on top of that. Good thing I got it for free. A story that will not make you feel like there’s anything new in it, the writing is not even a bit exciting, things that should be mentioned in a line have been stretched.” By Bumbhola
“I think perhaps I starting reading an entirely different book from everyone else as I seem to be one of the only people who not only couldn’t finish this book, but really didn’t like it.
Poorly written, desperately in need of editing and even though I got 1/3 of the way through it, I still had no idea what the central premise was or who the characters were.
I don’t like writing bad reviews, but if I had had any idea of the issues with this book, I never would have picked it up to begin with.” By Shanyn Doan
GET eBook Now
Author: Steve Bevil
Kindle price: Paperback $11.99 Audible $0.00
Series: The Legend of the Firewalker
Paperback: 382 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (September 15, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 1 x 8 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (411 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #815,289 in Books